The highlight of my weekend was my shopping trip. Now, if you all know me, you would assume I went to the mall or some fun store for this shopping trip. You would be wrong. I actually went shopping at Bass Pro Shop. After I caught some decent sized fish last week, Casey decided he would let me join him in the next fishing tournament. Naturally, my first question was “well what am I going to wear?” I have no official fishing gear to wear. One thing I have learned from my mother is that half the fun of trying a new sport is the new outfit that comes along with it. I now have cute fishing pants/shorts (you can zip off the pant legs to turn them into shorts which is something I was totally against fashion wise but now I totally see the practicality). Casey bought me a cute visor for those sunny days and the final piece was a new pair of boat shoes. If I don’t catch anything at the next tournament, at least I know I will be looking good!
No comments:
Post a Comment