Monday, March 23, 2009

Fishing at the Lake

Saturday, Casey and I headed out to Lake Ray Hubbard to do a little fishing with Kelly and David. It turned out to be quite the exciting afternoon. We caught anything and everything…literally. The first time I put my line in the water I caught a big sand bass. Kelly and I were the big fishers that day so I think I might make Casey take me out on his next fishing tournament…he might need me and my great fishing skills, haha! From that point on though, hooks were flying everywhere. This is where the catching “anything and everything” comes into effect. I was trying to get Kelly and my lines untangled and while doing so the hook ripped into my pinky finger, David was throwing a big cast and ended up hooking the canopy of the boat, and finally Kelly got hooked in the butt…well technically her jeans but we all still got a good chuckle out of the situation.

No comments: