Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You gotta have coups

I feel like I must shout from the roof top my accomplishment this weekend. Sunday was the beginning of a new phase of my life…I am now a coupon cutter. I got my newspaper, cut out all of my coups and found that Tom Thumb was my best bet at saving some money. Not only did I have a coup for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more, I also had one for a FREE pizza when I spent more that $25. I walked out of Tom Thumb with $100 worth of groceries for only $60!!!!! I have never been so proud of myself. The icing on the cake was that not only did I save $40, I also saved the environment by bringing in my own non-plastic bags. I am officially a believer in the coupon world!

2 comments:

CourtChavPR said...

Props for the coups.

Anonymous said...

Props for the bags!