This weekend was SOOO much fun! My college friends, Jane and LeAnn came to visit me. We all met Day 1 of college. Jane was my roommate and LeAnn lived 2 doors down. We all picked up like it had only been a week since we has seen each other (instead of over a year). Friday we went to downtown Dallas, drove around the mansions on Walnut Hill, had lunch in Uptown and got pedicures. Boy did I need that pedicure too! It was so nice to just have some time to relax after my emotional week. That night, we went to dinner at Uncle Julio’s in Grapevine where we got some free dessert because it was the girls first time plus I think the waiter really liked us. Then it was off to the Glass Cactus to dance the night away. I met this short man who looked like a Mexican Mr. Rodgers. He had the cardigan sweater and everything. He is an aerobics/salsa instructor and was teaching me some moves. He was so amazed at my natural skills that he kept stepping back and saying “She’s amazing!” We even met a guy who was U of A alumni so we all sang the fight song together.
Saturday we got a very late start. I had a baby shower to go to for one of my co-workers so I brought the girls. It was a t the hotel in a presidential suite so it was kind of cool for them to see. That night, we went with Casey and his friends Bradley and Kyle to get some Texas BBQ and then went country dancing. The girls had a blast! LeAnn couldn’t get over how nice everyone was.
Sunday was a lazy day. We grabbed some pizza and then just laid around before they had to leave.
Monday morning I was super tired though. I was laughing because I can’t remember the last time I saw 2:00 AM, let alone 2 nights in a row. My body can’t handle that anymore.


No comments:
Post a Comment