oon longhorn and oil derrick, a deer jumped out in the middle of the road! I can’t tell you how many times I have driven down this road before and not once have I ever seen a deer. There isn’t even one of those deer crossing signs anywhere. Well, that deer saw my headlights and froze. Seriously? What kind of animal sees a giant bright white light charging toward them and just stands there. To be completely honest, I didn’t see the deer until Casey yelled at me to “Watch out!” Luckily, I was able to swerve into the next lane but not without the deer continuing toward my car. I don’t know what exactly happened after that. I heard a loud thud and the next thing I knew, I saw the deer back hiding in the trees. Deer sure are fast little things. For about the next minute my heart could not stop racing, I didn’t speak, and my legs felt like jelly. I would have been a wreck had I killed the deer, which just shows me that I am definitely not ready for a hunting trip any time soon. So, luckily, Bambi is still alive and prancing. But for my coworkers, beware as you leave work today.
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment