Monday, December 15, 2008

Party with the Office

Friday night was the sales office Christmas party. The party was at John’s house and was packed with people and delicious food! John’s wife Marleen, introduced herself to me which I thought was really funny since I’ve stayed at their house twice to do-sit. To be fair, I had straightened my hair so I probably looked a little different. The best food there was the turkey that my manager, Aaron, deep fried. It was easily the best turkey I have ever had. I felt like I just ate my way through the party. It was fun to get the spend time with people outside of work and in a relaxed setting. One of the funniest things was that Aaron and Ernest dressed up as the guys from Step Brothers. They took a picture like the one on the movie posters and framed it for the VP because it’s his favorite movie right now. The picture was pretty hilarious. You can see the two “step brothers” in the picture below...
Ernest and Aaron (aka Brennon and Dale)

From left to right: John (the host), Brittney, Bob (the Boss), me, Aaron (my manager), and Marcy

No comments: