Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas comes early

Casey and I celebrated our Christmas on Saturday. We opened our presents (which were all hits!). Casey got me a James Avery ring that I wanted that is silver with a pearl in the center. I also got a black Under Armor track suit that is supposed to be extra warm. He said it was to keep me warm when we go camping. I think he is tired of hearing my teeth chatter all night! Then, my stocking was filled with fun stuff from Bath & Body Works. Casey got a new baseball hat (he just looks so cute in hats!), a nice jacket from The North Face that he has been asking for since he spotted it back in September, and some really good smelling cologne. After our Christmas together, we went down to Mesquite to have Christmas with his Dad and Denise. We went to lunch at On the Border and then back to their house for presents. After we left, we spent the next couple hours running around to several (5 to be exact) stores to try to find different sizes in the Under Armor suit he got me. The top was an easy find but we were on a hunt for the pants. We literally drove all over and all of the traffic on a Saturday night was not helping our cause. It took us about 20 minutes to drive 5 miles thanks to the lovely ICE! exhibit at the Gaylord. I have NEVER seen the place that crazy. I was annoyed with the traffic but I did have to say thank you to all the people fighting their way to the Gaylord for paying for my paycheck too! We finally locked down the pants in Lewisville and by that point, we were exhausted. We finished the day off with some delicious Paulio’s pizza and the 5th Harry Potter film. Presents, Pizza, and Harry Potter…days don’t get much better than that.
I saw the James Avery box and got excited!


Casey trying on his new hat

My cool, black, under armor suitCasey's jacket





No comments: