Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How am I just learning this?

I learned something new this past weekend. Casey explained to me the Calvin and Hobbes comics. He told me how it was all about the adventures of a young boy and his stuffed tiger. How could I not have known this! I grew up a stuffed animal lover just like young Calvin. Baby Big Bird got my through my first overnight camp in elementary school. I can’t tell you how many stuffed animals I would pile into my bed when I was really young in order to go to sleep at night (one being a giant big bear, appropriately named “Big Bear”). And of course there is Dog! My faithful sleeping companion for the last I don’t know how many years. I was shocked to find out that there was a comic strip out there that I could completely relate to. Anyway, since I have learned this, I have been trying to find random Calvin & Hobbes comics to read online. So as a shout out to my fellow stuffed animal lover Calvin, this post is for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE me some Calvin and Hobbes! How could you have not seen this comic before? There are books and T-shirts and everything! California isn't on its own planet, ya know! :)