Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Our weekend was filled with adventures and one of those adventures was helping Kelly and David move some stuff out of a storage unit. There were a lot of old photos of Casey and his sisters which was fun to go through. Kelly found one box that she said was his “high school box.” He put it in his truck and as we were driving over to the new storage unit, I decided I wanted to look though it because he said there were pictures in it. I knew I would probably find a picture of his ex-girlfriend in there and I wasn’t sure I really wanted to see it but I decided to look anyway. Funny thing happened when I opened the box though, there were about 2 pictures and the rest of it was filled with notes from his ex. Hundreds of notes (Casey doesn’t believe me so we will be counting them later to prove my point). The temptation was too hard to resist. I had to read one, just one. The bodies of the notes were pretty pointless…”I’m going tanning after school…Can you believe what Jessica did?...Blah, Blah…” What I didn’t like were the pet names: “Babe, Sexy thing, Bubble Butt…” but I couldn’t stop reading them. I finally had had enough and told Casey we needed to get rid of them. I think he was getting a kick out of me getting jealous of 9 year old notes but I don’t care, what girl wants to see her boyfriends past? Apparently…not me!

No comments: