Ok, so yesterday at work some virus attacked all of our computers so IT had to come around and personally install patches on all of our computers. Well my “go-to” IT guy had finished installing the patch and he told me to log-in to my computer to make sure it worked. As my computer began to boot up, the picture on my desktop popped up (see pic above). When he saw the picture, he asked, “Where are you in that picture?” I thought this guy must be blind as I pointed to myself in the picture and said “This is me. I’m here.” He just looked at me and then said, “No, I know that’s YOU but WHERE are you?” Immediately, I realized my co-worker had just witnessed a great Jenna blonde moment. I laughed and I told him that we were in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma. After that, he just laughed and said “Wow, you’re not THAT blonde.”
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment