Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This weekend was Halloween! Casey and I went to his friend Justin’s house for their costume party. Justin’s girlfriend Alyssa had decorated the house really well so it really felt like Halloween. There were also a lot of trick-or-treaters in their neighborhood so it was fun to pass out candy to them. As far as costumes go, Casey and I went as AC Slater and Jessie Spano from Saved by the Bell. I naturally have the same hair as Jessie so I didn’t need a wig. Casey however, went out and bought a disco afro that we were going to cut down into more of a curly mullet (AC Slater hair). Well, he didn’t try on his wig until right as we were walking out the door. When he took it out, I thought it looked really small for an afro wig. As he tried to put it on his head, I picked up the packaging with the picture of the disco, afro-wearing guy on it and saw that it read “Included: Side burns and chest hair – Additional add-on’s: Afro Wig.” So Casey was trying to put chest hair on his head. We tried to make it work as you can see in the picture below. Sadly, we didn’t win any costume contest this year. Justin (aka Gumbi) or as the trick-or-treaters liked to call him, the giant pickle, ended up winning Bets Overall Costume. His girlfriend Alyssa, is the fairy next to him.

No comments: